Dear Big C Member,
There was an update from Contra Costa Health Services yesterday stating that they will delay the opening of businesses and activities previously planned for July 1st until the COVID-19 outbreak in Contra Costa is better contained. Unfortunately this news means that The Big C will not be opening tomorrow. The county is closely monitoring recent data showing COVID-19 activity increasing in the community, as it is statewide and throughout the country. The Club will be prepared for when we can open and you won’t be charged until we do.
We wish everyone a safe holiday weekend. Hopefully we will see a shift in cases that will allow us to open soon. We will be checking daily for any new updates and will be in communication with our members. Please follow the cchealth link below for all new updates from the county.
Be well, see you soon!
Brad Buchholz, General Manager